Blogmas 8; What is on my Christmas Wishlist this year?

Santa Baby, for Christmas this year I would like;


  • A new Cath Kidston purse. You can never have too many. Seriously. And this one is red.
  • A matching umbrella. I know my Mum has bought me the bag as well (because I ordered it for her) so to be all matchy matchy with this print (it's red roses) would be lovely.
  • Perfume. I love perfume and I have just run out of the expensive stuff. I'm happy to wait a little longer and pick up a  bargain in the sales. Mmmm Sensuous Nude
  • A microwave. One of the first videos I even took was S watching her heating pig turn round and round. It was so funny. Our microwave broke at Easter and we never replaced it, but I think the depths of winter might be the right time. I want the red one, the Princess wants a purple one.....
  • A clear work surface in the kitchen. Seriously, I am cooking Christmas dinner today and the only surface that is ever used for prepping and cooking is less than a metre square. I need more space.

I'd love world peace, I'd love an end to suffering and pain. I'd love the ebola epidemic to end with no further loss of life. But since I think that takes time, effort and a lot of belief I'll settle for a gift for the world, like Oxfam Unwrapped. I like the look of the Give Girls a Headstart gift.


Comments

  1. I think those unwrapped gifts are a great idea. So many people don't know what they want, or have everything they could ever want, that helping someone less fortunate would be a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. One year my brother and his wife invested in unwrapped gifts, but they chose animal charities because that's what they like; we as a family would probably choose an overseas aid or children's charity gift but we were still happy with the gift because at least it wasn't more stuff in a stuffed life!

      Delete
  2. I hope that you get all that wish for. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you do too, having one's wishes fulfilled once in a while is a very happy feeling. I probably would like that to happen when I have a more humanitarian, less product driven list!

      Delete
  3. I have asked my hubby for one of those work tables for the kitchen and I am really hoping this year will be the year I get one. I might just have to leave a empty space in my dining room so that he get the idea.. great list. I lvoe seeing what everyone has on theirs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously do my food prep in about a metre square of work surface; but I cleared the kitchen floor to see if I had space for the table and everybody keeps commenting how lovely the space is so now I'm feeling like a heel for wanting to fill it again!

      Delete
  4. I have a Cath Kidston purse, but it's blue, and yes, you can never have too many. I love the matching umbrella :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the fact of it being a red purse that makes me think just one more would be lovely; that and the chance to be all matchy matchy at last!

      Delete
  5. Your kitchen work space sounds as restricted as mine, it gets a bit frustrating at times!
    I hope the CK goodies come your way and maybe the world peace by next year?
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you cycle? You need to read this article

Blogger, why are you messing with my head?

Small Claims proposal needs some small actions off you!!!