Blogmas 8; What is on my Christmas Wishlist this year?
Santa Baby, for Christmas this year I would like;
- A new Cath Kidston purse. You can never have too many. Seriously. And this one is red.
- A matching umbrella. I know my Mum has bought me the bag as well (because I ordered it for her) so to be all matchy matchy with this print (it's red roses) would be lovely.
- Perfume. I love perfume and I have just run out of the expensive stuff. I'm happy to wait a little longer and pick up a bargain in the sales. Mmmm Sensuous Nude
- A microwave. One of the first videos I even took was S watching her heating pig turn round and round. It was so funny. Our microwave broke at Easter and we never replaced it, but I think the depths of winter might be the right time. I want the red one, the Princess wants a purple one.....
- A clear work surface in the kitchen. Seriously, I am cooking Christmas dinner today and the only surface that is ever used for prepping and cooking is less than a metre square. I need more space.
I'd love world peace, I'd love an end to suffering and pain. I'd love the ebola epidemic to end with no further loss of life. But since I think that takes time, effort and a lot of belief I'll settle for a gift for the world, like Oxfam Unwrapped. I like the look of the Give Girls a Headstart gift.