What? Another Ta Dah! Already?

Sometimes creativity just flows around a person. I think what happens is the more you do it and actually have a completed object (whatever that is; a mug, a bag or a painted gate) then the  more you crave that good finished feeling. The mental pen-tossing feeling of "Yes!!! Done that and it.is.gooooood!!!!"

And you browse blogs and think I can do that!! Sometimes you don't move fast on a thought, sometimes the thought and the action happen at the same time. And sometimes you get two weeks off work and find that the choice is mossin* or housework. With a sore knee, I chose mossin a lot this holiday.


Morrisons have a lot going for them. We (the Princess and me) went there one morning for some plants and actually pies for lunch and ended enchanted by these little kits. £3 each, only. Bargain!
The paint that came with them was.... OK, but not inspirational. Fortunately I have a large collection of acrylic so it came out and away we went.


I also had a small house that I bought myself for Christmas. Of course, December came and went with no opportunity to paint it, so I am glad that this sunny holiday brought me the chance.


The bird houses have been fun to do. You can see we went for the cute red roof/white wall look. And followed our usual "What do you mean less is more? Less is less!" philosophy.

But I could see a cute birdy family moving in soon.

*mossin is, I think, a St Helens word that sums up that useless but busy state that results in something being better, be it a patch of earth, that kit you kept for a rainy day or just mental wellbeing. I do a lot of mossin but often have nothing to show for it.

Comments

  1. They're fabulous, any self respecting bird family would be happy to move in. I love Morrisons plants and gardening bits and bobs. I bought a solitary bee house from there last year and I've just bought a fig tree for the grand sum of £2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a wonderful job with the decoration on those.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are amazing! Great job you have made of them. Good old Morrisons! I get lots of lovely plants from there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty! I too am often inspired when reading blogs I just needed to find more time to get creative! Thank you for popping by and enjoying the sea. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are absolutely adorable! I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you cycle? You need to read this article

Small Claims proposal needs some small actions off you!!!

Blogger, why are you messing with my head?