Pretty Little Parcels

I love packages through the post, I love getting them, sending them and opening them, so when my friendly Scottish postman knocked yesterday, I knew I was in for a treat.


Some of my post-christmas bonus got spent on an ironing board cover from Cath Kidston. I've lusted after one for a few years, tried to get one on sale and finally thought blow it, and ordered myself one last week.






I love how the parcel comes in red stripes.. I love red... and when I opened it I felt like Christmas had come again.


I couldn't resist taking pictures of the cover off the board...




on the board...






and how my ironing basket looked two hours later. At this point I feel obliged to tell you that my Darling Husband usually does his own shirts and never gets to the bottom of the basket. There must have been twenty shirts plus other bits in there, but I wasn't going to stop until I'd done them all...





And this is Sarah. She loves the clean basket, too. I hope she's a better housewife than I've been so far, but perhaps if I keep getting better she'll learn by osmosis.




Comments

  1. It's amazing how a Cath Kidston ironing board cover can make the ironing more appealing isn't it? I've had mine for about 4 years and it is the best cover I've ever bought. They may be a little pricey but they're really thick and mine is still going strong, not a sign of wear yet. I keep mine propped up on show in the kitchen because it's too pretty to put in a cupboard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

A Heads Up for next Thursday....

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up