Little effort; big improvement







I am on a mission to sort out this house. This is/was my craft room. I think it was useable for all of a week last summer, when I got in there and made birthday cards for the rest of the year. Then we had a visitor and a big bag of junk to put somewhere and no where else to put it... need I go on? The will to start over being subsumed by the need to do some work and get on with Christmas, it got left.
New year, new me, as the saying goes and I'm on the move. The previously titled "Family room" is now called the "sitting room" and this, previously titled "craft room" is now the "toy area".





Yes, I know, pigs will fly before this room is perfect if I truly think 3 children aged 8,6 and 4 will even remember which room their (junk) toys are stored in. And the name change will probably not stick.


Comments

  1. Hang in there and keep plugging away! The rewards will be wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - top marks for bravery and being 'up front'. I haven't been brave enough to show the clutter in mine and I don't have young children as an excuse!I'm sure you'll get there in the end - wherever 'there' is. Good luck, have fun, and look forward to the time when you can grab a corner and call it your own!!

    Enjoy your blogging, too. I'll keep checking in on your progress!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it looks like you have your work cut out for you. Good for you for putting in the work! If it were me, I'd clear the toys out first and get it organized but that's just my personality. I can't focus when I'm surrounded by chaos. Other people can't focus when they are in a tidy setting. Good luck to you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always a treat to meet sometone new. Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

A Heads Up for next Thursday....

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up