Meal Planning Bank Holiday Monday


Another week of meals made by me and the children. My eldest is 15 and 6 feet tall. When do I stop calling him a child? And yet, the Princess at 11 is still very much a child.

Monday; Roast leg of lamb, potatoes, mint sauce and three kinds of vegetables
Tuesday; Curry and rice. I'm showing my YA how to take care of himself.
Wednesday; Chicken with ? I can't decide; it might be chorizo and red pepper, baked, and served with couscous. I think it will be.
Thursday; Sausages with pasta
Friday; Pizza Hut to celebrate a birthday that happened a couple of weeks ago (my middley is 13!)
Saturday; Family Party to celebrate a niece's birthday (16)
Sunday; ??? Can't decide yet.

The meals are palling on me. I need to get the recipe books out and find some alternatives that use our regular basics but just have a twist.

Comments

  1. Lamb is officially my favourite. Delicious! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about falling into habits, I keep falling back on old favourites. It all sounds delicious though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a lamb roast although haven't been brave enough to cook one myself! All sounds lovely. I find it hard to get inspiration for meals too and always seem to spend a fortune each week. Hard trying to get a meal that the little one (9mths) can eat too to save separate cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you cycle? You need to read this article

Small Claims proposal needs some small actions off you!!!

Blogger, why are you messing with my head?