Meal Planning Monday

Summer holidays play havoc with planning, especially since I am planning to train my three up to cook meals themselves over the next 5 weeks. So the meal plan goes really easy;


Monday; Pork Fajitas. Made by my 13 year old son.
Tuesday; Toad in the Hole. Just an excuse to teach my 15 year old how to mix a decent yorkshire pudding batter.
Wednesday; Chicken, Chorizo and red pepper roast. My 11 year olds meal of choice. It is so easy to do.
Thursday; Fish and spicy rice. I think I actually have to make this my self!
Friday; TBC (don't know what I'll make!)
Saturday; Pasta in some form or another, probably pesto.
Sunday; Roast Lemon Chicken with mini roastini and mixed veg, a la Nigella.


Enough! That will have to do.

Comments

  1. The chicken chorizo and red pepper roast sounds amazing!! X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you cycle? You need to read this article

Small Claims proposal needs some small actions off you!!!

Blogger, why are you messing with my head?