And you always knew crochet would drive you mad... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - April 02, 2007 Watch this Lady. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Papoosue2 April 2007 at 16:49Made me laugh! Thanks for the link.SusanReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous2 April 2007 at 18:53Oh poor thing I bet she's still at it now.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTracy x2 April 2007 at 19:51What!!!!!!Made me laugh out loud - and then felt a little sorry for the slightly crazy lady!!Tracy xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTina3 April 2007 at 08:15Oh my God!! I hope my crochet don't drive me that mad! Hahaha.Thank you for sharing this funny video. :)xReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEverything Stops for Tea3 April 2007 at 10:40Bless her - eleven hours - that really is commitment to art!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.
Made me laugh! Thanks for the link.
ReplyDeleteSusan
Oh poor thing I bet she's still at it now.
ReplyDeleteWhat!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMade me laugh out loud - and then felt a little sorry for the slightly crazy lady!!
Tracy x
Oh my God!! I hope my crochet don't drive me that mad! Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this funny video. :)
x
Bless her - eleven hours - that really is commitment to art!
ReplyDelete