A teasing Adventure in Time and Space....

I am absolutely chuffed with my birthday present!!
I ordered my own present, because Mr AJ would never think to buy me something so silly or off the wall. It came, on Saturday last, and I waited til Monday to use it (parties can be so inconvenient; good fun, but inconvenient!) and I have been using it ever since.










What do you mean you don't know what I got? Haven't I said? Didn't I tell you? No?.... oh I'm so sorry.





Am I going to tell you?





That would be telling. Spoilers!
Come back in 12 hours if you want to know x

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you cycle? You need to read this article

Small Claims proposal needs some small actions off you!!!

Blogger, why are you messing with my head?