Gratitude 4/365

Mr Angel Jem's new business and the fact he keeps pushing me past my comfort zone.
A quiet Sunday afternoon with the FA cup and the last of the Christmas tin of Roses,
Planning ahead for the week; menu planned, work planned and social life, such as it is, planned.
Playing Filofax. New diary, new year.
Cottage pie for tea. I still have to make this; a quiet half hour in the kitchen and something warm and rib sticking for tea!

Money Spent
Nothing today. No books, no magazines, nothing.

Comments

  1. I haven't spent any money today either - much easier when I don't leave the house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you cycle? You need to read this article

Small Claims proposal needs some small actions off you!!!

Blogger, why are you messing with my head?