Gratitude 3/365



  • Watching Death Comes to Pemberley with Mr Angel Jem and then today with my eldest and youngest.
  • Having a lovely chicken and chorizo paella to make for candlelit supper for just me and Mr AJ tonight.
  • Watching the rain on the windowpane outside as I sit inside.
  • Rippling along with MY blanket
  • Pear cider nicely chilled


Money Spent today
£29 in Tesco's. It was 4 pies for lunch, some ladies necessities, 2 tea towels for £1.75 and two magazines that fell into my basket; this month's Country Homes and Interiors and Craftseller, just for the Scotty Dog.
£2.99 on John Newman's album, Tribute. This was with a £2 voucher from Money Saving Expert

Comments

  1. I enjoyed the first two episodes of that but thought it was all a bit rushed and tidied up at the end.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you cycle? You need to read this article

Small Claims proposal needs some small actions off you!!!

Blogger, why are you messing with my head?