Fun In the .... Snow?






Hi again! Couldn't resist posting these pictures of my little angels; the big one, DP, is 9 tomorrow! I can't believe it's 9 years since he arrived.









JW, the middle one, is 6 1/2 and the voice of sanity while Princess Zerlina (and that's her real name) is 5 a week on Monday. Count back nine months from February.... and remember I'm a Gemini!




Actually, did I say JW was the voice of sanity... not in snow, of course!





They are my pride and joy and the reason why I love my life so much.... and my hubby, of course! But we function more as a unit at the moment. When he says "Who do you love most in the world?" he expects me to answer, "Them, of course" because he knows we function as one. I love him beyond all things, and I treasure the time we have together, but since the sprogs came it's like we have this private joke. Everyone else thinks their children are special but we know ours are the mostsest special of all. And that's just how it should be.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to DP and congrats to Mom & Dad - who started the parent adventure 9 years ago. My little guy loves you frontloader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got snow as well now, loads of it. The schools have been closed for the past 2 days and it's snow ball fights all round. Hor-ray for the snow !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful sentiments, and you are so right the kids are number one on the list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up

A Heads Up for next Thursday....