OK, OK, I'm cheating here.... cut me some slack!


My days of Christmas have been published retrospectively... which is to say, I sit here writing them in January and changing the dates so that they look like I had a. the time b. the energy c. the photos to do them in December. Ho Ho Ho. I'm also enjoying everyone elses' Christmas retrospectively, too. For the past 3 weeks my 'puter and I have not had a chance to get together... (I must put a light in the study. Or light some candles. What a wonderful juxtaposition of technology and tradition that would be!) But come Tuesday 8th January, normal service will be resumed as the children get locked away between the hours of 9 and 3.30 every week day. Yeah! (Love them dearly & have enjoyed having them off.... but you know what I mean? When I have done enough days I am going to buy myself a laptop just so I can sit upstairs and fiddle. Bah humbug!)

And the photo? That's my three wishing you all a very happy and peaceful New Year. May your house overflow with happiness and prosperity, may your heart overflow with love and laughter and may your cake tins overflow with fairy cakes and frosting! God bless!

Comments

  1. Happy New year and thank you for all the lovely comments at my blog in 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to catch up on you Christmas - sounds like it was a good one. Wishing you all a lovely 2008.
    Carolyn
    http://willowhouse.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much enjoyed your Christmas posts -- it looks like you had a wonderful holiday. Love the pics of your little angels too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed you! Nice to see you back, sounds like you had a lovely family Christmas. Happy New Year!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I too am also looking forward to the children getting back to school. Although I've barely got out of my pajamas this holiday ! Would it be okay to turn eccentric and wear them to the school gates ! ~ love Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe and a Happy New Year to you too! I love that you have written your posts retrospectively as I've been offline myself and coming back to read all those posts in one go was like a little bit of heaven *sighs*. And as a girl who has never had a real Christmas tree EVER I am all for bringing out the good old Christmas tree each year - it's like a member of the family you see but once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas sounded wonderful as does new year - enjoy every bit of 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very happy new year to you and all the very best for 2008. I just love the idea of my cake tin over flowing with fairy cakes and frosting! Not sure it would be so good for the healthy eating plans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New year to you and your lovely family. I have enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up

A Heads Up for next Thursday....