Santa has been already....

 We've eaten ham and cauliflower cheese, put out some of the less secret Santa presents, and are watching Wreck it Ralph. I've already read the story of Holly and Ivy to the Princess and Mr Angel Jem is drowsing peacefully after a hectic day in the home office (we go live next week; I may be advertising on this site. We want the work!)
The stockings are packed, the sugar from sweets won playing Donkey is rushing around our systems. I am beginning to feel like Christmas. A quiet, sensible, loving Christmas. Fun.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I *love* Holly and Ivy, it was one of my favorite books when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

How did you start writing your blog?

A Heads Up for next Thursday....