114 days to go....

The unofficial (ssh! Don't tell anyone!) countdown begins; 115 days from the 1st September so today is 114. And the last free day of the holiday, so it was just the right time to settle down and watch a Christmas special and, since Princess has decided that we MUST watch all of the previous series before we can watch Downton 4 later this year, we are happily ensconced on the settee watching the 2011 Christmas special (hoping for happiness, rather than 2012, which I understand was rather less joy for the season!) and thinking how lovely the tree looks. And I'm thinking we will have to build up to last year's special slowly.....

Comments

  1. Is there room on the settee for me? I love Downton, I can't wait for it to return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring your tissues; if I kept up on the gossip there is worse than William's death to go through..... Hope it soon gets brighter! And apparently it starts the 22nd of September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait. I watched a trailer today for the new season and I'm really excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only 20 days away in the UK, but about 4 months for the USA....

      Delete
  4. For the sake of my own sanity (and after the utter hellish débacle that was Christmas 2012) I am going to stick my fingers in my ear and my hands over my eyes and forget the whole concept of Christmas until the 1st December. Though I will admit to having bought 6 Christmas presents already... Which is just practical planning ahead!

    I am looking forward to Downton, though I am a bit concerned about the lack of original cast. Will it be the same?!

    Tash from vintagepretty.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as Hugh Bonneville and the dog are there, all is well in Downton. He is still there, isn't he? He doesn't die in the Christmas special, does he? No? please tell me he's ok?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up

A Heads Up for next Thursday....