Pay It Forward

I need to post this. I signed on at Shropshire Girl over (well over) a week ago, then had Liverpool's 800th to celebrate, and a whole host of other goings on so forgot to honour the next part of the agreement; I have to offer the same thing. So here it is (copied from Alison, who copied from Tracy....) ;



I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week… LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.



Ok, peeps, the chase is on. I am offering three hand-painted boxes, subject indefinite but probably winter themed because I like painting houses in the snow. Think Mary Engelbreit and you have my style so..... ready, steady.... go! Who wants them?

Comments

  1. Much as I would like one, I'm sitting on my hands (well, not right now obviously)and avoiding joining in things I won't be able to actually complete/finish/deliver! I'm sure you will have plenty of offer though :)

    Poor Princess, or should I say poor you - a plaster to take care of - oh dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be more than happy to join in this! I have loved the idea since I first ran across it. So count me in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up

A Heads Up for next Thursday....