On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

A video camera. Ho Ho Ho.
What a Christmas present! We had been talking about replacing our old camera for a few months, but I thought had pretty much decided that waiting until the sales after Christmas was the sensible thing to do. I am so chuffed to be able to say that my present for Christmas.... my surprise present for Christmas (as opposed to the ones that I either bought, dropped heavy hints about or charged to his Amazon account) was a hard drive video camera. And how I love it! (Not as much as I love the children.... but a lot!)
And, yes, I have taken a lot of video since.
Which I can store on the 'puter.
When I get an external hard drive as backup.
And learn how to download it.
Oh, happy days lie ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

A Heads Up for next Thursday....

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up