Thank you for my RAK!

This post goes out to Crafty Northerner who has sent me a care package, a most beautifully wrapped and delivered little parcel of joy.


Thank you, most beautiful lady, for this act of kindness!



I love the knitted.... strip. I think it might be supposed to be a bookmark? But I'm going to sew up the two sides and make a usefully sized holder for some more stuff in my bag.


I love the polka dot badge. I have a bag already marked out to carry this symbol of friendship.
And the pink socks with blue hearts are very cute. I think a certain daughter already has her eyes on them so they may not last long in my ownership!!



But cutest of all are the stickers, with the woodland creatures. I have pages ready for these in my planner already! And finally the yellow striped straws, proper paper straws. I am going to break these open on Thursday 22nd July when I am at last and OFFICIALLY on holiday!!!

Layout 1

Thank you so much Sally, I am so blessed to have friends in the blogosphere. Your RAK is very much appreciated!

If you would like to receive a RAK, love passed on around the world, please leave a comment below and I will pick 2 names at random to delight with a parcel of care at an unspecified time and date!!!

Comments

  1. That's a lovely gift, and even nicer because it's a surprise. Definitely the best sort of parcel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I loved putting the parcel together for you. I am so into paper straws at the moment so wanted to share the love. You can't beat happy mail if you ask me.

    PS It was a bookmark but handy knitted strip works just as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise, I got one too and will be blogging about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How marvellous. What a kind and generous person Sally is.
    I like the thought of saving the straws for that special start the hols occasion.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea, those straws are ace, they'd make a bottle of prosecco go a long way :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you cycle? You need to read this article

Small Claims proposal needs some small actions off you!!!

Blogger, why are you messing with my head?