Meal Planning Monday

Ah ha! I got VERY organised and not only is all my planning done for June, but in pdf/png format as well! The M- numbers afterwards are the numbers of the recipes in my ditsy recipe file box. Some of them I need to read, others I know virtually by heart and don't actually look at much beyond a peek when I do my shopping list.


And NLFS is Nigella Lawson's Forever Summer. After her appearance on Eurovision I just had to get her book out, and see what recipes I wanted to use.



Comments

  1. Phew, that looks super organised. I don't even know what we are having for dinner tonight... I think Annie is cooking (love it when the kids cook). I hope she is. Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very organised. I love breakfast at night, it seems like a treat somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I need to be more organized.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to ask what is the poor boys sausage butty?
    Very orgainsed to do a whole month. I used to do this when the children were younger and our jobs were different.
    Every Tuesday is tuna pasta bake in our house. I work until 6.30, Graham can cook it and the children love it. Happy all round as they get something they like and I don't come home to a hideously untidy kitchen!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good planning is bound to bring about great results! You are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I manage to plan a week... I think a month might look a bit repetitive in our house! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Great month of food planning!!! You know that I like a monthly food list!!! It is good to have the organised feeling isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you cycle? You need to read this article

Small Claims proposal needs some small actions off you!!!

Blogger, why are you messing with my head?