I'm joining in Blogmas....

You may remember I was complaining that I never record Christmas, I'm too busy living rather than listing. It's a good way to be, but it does rather mean that I have no records to look back on and nod at wisely while I say to myself, "I would never do that again."
I have signed up to a Christmas Card swap organised by Amy at Love Made My Home as part of which I have been twinned with Red Setter at Gone Beading and a new friend, I hope, Sandra at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom. Because I'd never visited her before, I was scrolling through her blog to get an idea of what she likes when I came across her post about Blogmas. Sandra has a lovely picture, with a list of 25 topics to write about every day in the lead up to Christmas.

Writing the answers to these questions should give me a good record of what makes Christmas in my house. I can't promise to post everyday unless I get completely organised with scheduled posts and pictures uploaded before, but I will try hard to, and do a weekly digest if I don't get the chance. I'm looking forward to it, and to sending my card off to Sandra in the USA as soon as I get the chance.

Comments

  1. I do like a list! Looking forward to reading your posts.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a very interesting challenge. I'm sure you'll do great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will look forward to reading what you come up with, this is a great idea of Sandra's isn't it! Hope you enjoy the card swap too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you cycle? You need to read this article

Small Claims proposal needs some small actions off you!!!

Blogger, why are you messing with my head?