My (ever so dead) camera

It has finally given up the ghost.... just before we went away, my little point and press finally breathed its last. Three years of close confinement in a Cath Kidston pouch and it had finally had enough.
It has been sadly missed the last few weeks.
Here are my children paddling at Bourton on the Water...
Here we are watching the Big Spider in Liverpool....
And here is Number Two hanging off the edge of his new top bunk, while long-suffering DP squeezes into a small bottom bunk.
I need a camera. I really need a camera


Oh, and, by the way, I'm back.....

Comments

  1. Hello, welcome back! I know how it is to lose a camera..... :-(

    Nice to see you, though :0)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

My Latest Trick...

Filofax; Spring Cleaning my set up

A Heads Up for next Thursday....